Labels



February 11, 2008

THE ADVENTURES OF HURLEY AND FROGURT. MISSING PIECES 2

Let's talk about LOST!   Missing Pieces 2: The Adventures of Hurley and Frogurt.



{Hurley comes out of a tent, looks around, checks to see if anyone is watching and then walks away from the tent.}
{Frogurt leaning on a tree, wearing a plaid shirt!}

Frogurt- "Hello Hurley."
{A bottle falls out of Hurley's backpack.}
Hurley- "Frogurt."
Frogurt- "It's Neil."
Hurley- "Neil."
Frogurt- "What are you doin' in Rose and Bernard's tent, Hurley?"
Hurley- "Nothin."
Frogurt- "Nothin', huh? {he picks up the wine bottle} Looks to me like you snagged some DHARMA Cabernet. {Cabernet is a French word.}
Hurley- {He takes the bottle from Frogurt} "Bernard said I could borrow it."
Frogurt- "Don't worry, bro. I'm not here to get up in your scene. If you wanna steal from Bernie, you steal from Bernie. I just have a question for ya. What's goin' on with you and Libby?"
Hurley- "What do you mean?"
Frogurt- "I mean, are you gonna make a move or not?"
Hurley- "It's none of your business, dude".
Frogurt- "Look, Tubby. You're holding up the line. You and I both know that you're not gonna get past doing laundry with her. So, how 'bout you back off and let a real man show her what's what."
Hurley- "Really?"
Frogurt- "Really."
Hurley- "Well... it just so happens that I'm way past laundry. Yeah, that's right. In fact, I got a date with Libby right now. We're goin' on a picnic."
Frogurt- "You got a date with her?"
Hurley- "Yeah. I'm bringin' the wine, she's bringin' the blankets."
Frogurt- "Well played, Hurley. Well played. But this isn't over. If you can't close with sweet Libby, it's "Neil time". Now, and forever." {He walks away.}
{You see Hurley thinking, and then walks away.}


I've gotten some feedback on some fans being disappointed with this Mobisode. A few have called it a joke or a waste.
I feel that these are "missing pieces",  just as they're intended to be.
If these are missing puzzle pieces then look for the importance in these 2-3 minutes of clues.  Ask questions! Have I taught you all nothing?!  lol!

Here's a few thoughts that ran through my head...
* Frogurt is mentioned by Bernard in the episode S.O.S.
* Do Bernard and Frogurt know each other?
* The word "scene", "show" and "played", jump out at me.
* Play on words-Neil-kneel
* Why would Frogurt care what Hurley was doing in Rose and Bernard's tent?
* Hurley borrows a bottle of wine from Bernard...borrow, as if on loan? That's weird. Neil accuses Hurley of stealing from Bernie.
* Is Hurley stealing something from Bernard? Or someone else?
* What is Hurley holding up? Hmmm?!
* Is Frogurt next in line for something? Does he want to be next in line for something? There's a line.
* What is the important role of Bernard and/or Rose?!!
* Frogurt uses nicknames like Sawyer does. Hmmm.
* Does Frogurt want Hurley's role?  What is Frogurt really out for?
* Frogurt, although has attitude, maybe jealous of Hurley.

Are we really talking about Libby as a hot chick here or is there another issue at hand? Maybe it is all about Libby? But this is LOST so...
Who is Frogurt, really?
If Hurley doesn't see his job done right, does that mean Frogurt will take over where Hurley didn't?
Just a few questions. I'm sure as I re-watch this Mobisode I'll have many more questions.
Have fun with these Mobisodes. That's what this is all about!

Love to all who are "LOST"™

Posted on MySpace -November 2007.


Video: abc.com 



Disclaimer: I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right! The things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either! You all know I hate spoilers and I stand clear of reading certain sites as to not take me off my own course of research. The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode, we all know what they are. Understood? Good! Let the fun begin! I'll only note things that I know come up as clues later, but need to be noted when they first show up and things I find that will be of importance! It will get very exciting as we progress into the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.