Labels



September 20, 2008

HOMINES QUOD VOLUNT CREDUNT.

Let's talk about LOST!   Homines quod volunt credunt.


Free your mind and the rest will follow.

The puzzle pieces are still scattered. We're seeing snapshots of moments instead of the movie.
Here are a few more examples of where I get the idea that events on the "Island" and Flashes are blurred and/out of order, and let's not forget during sleep, dream-like, manipulated, altered, and/or in the mind/head.
There are so many more examples and that's why I post bits of them at a time.

There are many more exciting things to show you!
Again, are all of these things clues or there to throw us off? Am I correct with all the things I pick out? No. I'm sure some of them won't fit the puzzle but there's no denying some of the things will.
The question is…How?

In A Tale of Two Cities: Jack's flash at the police station in the background you can hear over the speaker, "Get Ready for Lockdown."
Could this be where Jack was when John's Locke-down occurred in the episode Lockdown"?   Is it a coincidence that is the line we hear?
Note that when Jack is coming out of the cell, the binders that are shown with the file boxes say "Stalking" (Which is what he was doing with Sarah.) "Slander" and "Homicide"
Some of Jack's crossword puzzles answers are clues and ties to the "Island".
Example: Jack's crossword has the word Atom. Juliet is having a disagreement with Adam at the book club. See how they are a play on words and tie together.
Same episode: Jack at the Hydra, to Juliet: "We're underwater, aren't we?"
Juliet's reply is "Yes."
I know, you're going to say "But Shortcake, they are at the underwater ,Hydra, that's what they mean."
IS IT?
Plus the clues to New York are very important.

Oceanic: of or relating to the ocean.
Underwater:
The "blending" of "Island" and "Outside world"
(I know the color isn't showing up perfect here, but the wallpaper is very close to each other)
I'm sure you're wondering why the use of Latin quotes to title a few of these compositions. It's because the ancients had knowledge and the wonderful gift of insight and truth.

"Homines quod volunt credunt."
Translation: "Men believe what they want to."

Enjoy a few more (of many) photo examples:
Not only the dude, but what is on the black board:
Claire observes herself in her vision/memory/imagery/Flash/Flash memory
There must be an escape hatch:

Love to all who are "LOST™


Disclaimer: I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right! Things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either. I hate spoilers! I stand clear of reading certain sites, as to not take me off my own research. The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode, we all know what they are. Good! I'll only note things that I know come up as clues in bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.