Labels



December 15, 2008

DSA WEEK 4. THE LONG CON CONTINUES.

WooooooooooooHooooooooooo! I can't believe I'm excited to go to my in-box and check my email the past couple of weeks.
Today we received our DSA email!
The password of the day...Kapalaran.

First of all I have to tell you my NAMASTE ringtone never worked. WTF is that about?

Leave it to Damon and Carlton to address fan questions about our LOST puzzle with utter and complete vagueness and inconclusiveness. Still leaving fans with unclear answers to an already uncertain indistinctness of the story. Yeah! LOVE THAT!!

The boys in their festive Santa hats greet us with a Happy Holiday’s; no matter what your religious or holiday preferences are.
They have a menorah, 10 candy canes, 4 dreidels and Damon’s labeled stapler.
Who, by the way, fears someone may “take” it. Really, Damon? A stapler?!

The office is decorated with a silver tinsel tree, and lovely tinsel garland on the wall. A tiny palm tree also is an obvious part of the decor.
Damon hangs up a wreath. Now we can begin the holidays.

Apparently my LOST questions are never intriguing enough because they never get addressed in any of the LOST Q&A’s. I guess I don't have to send them in any longer.

Darlton read questions from New Jersey {Damon's hometown}, Belgium, Texas (default pic is of an “eye” Love that!) Alabama and England.

We learn basically…Nothing!
They were good questions. Ones I would like some friggin answers to!
They mention things referencing the “who” needs to go back to the “Island".
They share that they cried over the death of Charlie, sighting it the saddest moment of the show.
We may never know what the “runway” was for in Season 3, or maybe it will be essential to the plot of season 5. Which ever it ends up being, someone is getting punched in the stomach.
Conveniently they pick a “Chicken and the egg” question.
In the case of the Monster, they do say it existed on the “Island” before Dharma Initiative arrived there.
Damon notes that Nottingham England has a sheriff there.
And they read a lively run on question about Jacob maybe being the heart of the "Island", save the island, save Jacob, yada yada yada.

Well, it seems The Long Con continues to Razzle Freaking Dazzle us.
At least they finally admit to calculating what we see and hear so it all stays nice and hazy.

THEN....
SNEAK PEEK TO "BECAUSE YOU LEFT...
(click to enlarge)














In a hotel. Jack is shaving {mirror. Wearing a watch. Cut on right side forehead}
Ben is laying out clothes.
Jack- “So once we get Hurley, then what?”
Ben-“Then we get Sun. Sayid. and Kate of course.”
Jack- “I don't see that happening. When was the last time you saw him? Locke.”
Ben- (sighs) “On the Island. In the Orchid Station. {The Orchid Station is shown} Below the greenhouse. I told him I was sorry for making his life so miserable. And then he left. So obviously John's visit to you made an impression. What did he say to make you such a believer?” {Actually, wasn't it Ben who left first? He walked away from Locke, then Locke went to join up with Richard}
Jack- “Sawyer. Juliet. Everyone from the boat…everyone we left behind.
John said that they'd die too if I didn't come back.”
Ben- “Did he tell you what happened to them after the island moved?”
Jack- (shakes head) “No. No he didn't.”
Ben- “Then I guess we'll never know.”

Questions to ask...
* When is this Flash from? If this is a "Flash forward" then we're being led to believe it's three years since they left the island.
* Is it just me or do you ever feel like the "Flash Forwards" are really from before?
* Is this all a continuation of the "loop"?
* What does Ben mean by "I guess we'll never know."
* How does Locke make Jack a believer?


Vocabulary and Research...
* Kapalaran, Philippines- is situated in Misamis Occidental, Region 10, Philippines, its geographical coordinates are 8° 6' 19" North, 123° 43' 24" East and its original name (with diacritics) is Kapalaran. Misamis is the name of two provinces in the Philippines. Misamis Occidental and Misamis Oriental.

Passwords: LaFleur. Qilak. Adella Courey. Kapalaran.

Here are three new episode titles for you!
5.08 - LeFleur
5.09 - Namaste
5.10 - He's Our You.

Love to all who are “LOST”™


Disclaimer: I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right! Things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either. I hate spoilers and I stand clear of reading certain sites, as to not take me off my own research. The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode, we all know what they are. Good! I'll only note things that I know come up as clues in bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.