Labels



November 23, 2009

Station 6-Orchid

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND the following notes were posted over at MySpace July 29, 2007. I'm just moving all my older notes over here to keep all the notes together.

Hi Losties!
A little side-bar from the episode notes is needed here!
Well, well, well....We all are trying to figure out this new clue to our puzzle!
Station 6- ORCHID!
Many of you wanted my thoughts on what I think is going on here. Again, do I need to say the following are just my thoughts...

We have NO information to go on, so how do we start an investigation?
Well, with the word ORCHID.
The word ORCHID is GREEK in origin. (There's a Greek clue again.) it means testicle. Yep, that's what it means.
As I looked into the Orchid I found it a very interesting flower. Interesting REPRODUCTIVE aspects. Also most orchids are HYBRIDS.
The word HYBRID means: Offspring of genetically differing parents.

Now, with only those few clues {if they are really clues at all} and knowing that the film says it's not about plants/flowers, etc...Could it be it's about "creating" a "hybrid person"?
How about other things concerning "reproduction" like "twins".
But like I said, we have NOTHING to go on yet, so to say I'm on the right track would be very premature. I don't even know if I've pulled the right clues out of my starting point.

We all know...Let's say it all together..."I COULD BE VERY WRONG!" LOL!
It may also have something to do {I believe a hint} with "Time Travel" and "Teleportation",...or maybe duplication and regenerating the dead for all we know! Mwahaha!!
Another wonderful piece of our puzzle and I can't wait to figure out what it really means.


Vocabulary and Research...
* Reproduction: Something duplicated-Recreation-Xerox-Copy-X ray- Breeding-Fake-Mirror image-Photo copy-Replica/replication-
* Clone- Duplicate- Double-Twin-Reproduction- Match-Mate-Look a like- Companion-Doppelganger-Ringer.
* Parent- Architect-Author-Cause-Center-Creator-Father-Folks-Fountainhead-Forerunner-Guardian-Mother-Origin-Pro creator-Prototype- Root-Source-Wellspring.


Love to all who are "LOST"™

I've included the clip from that Comic Con which contains "language" some may be offended by. {I don't know who the originator of this clip is, and I'd like to give proper credit...So, thank you mystery video person!}


Disclaimer: I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right! The things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either! You all know I hate spoilers! And I stand clear of reading certain sites as to not take me off my own course of research. The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode; we all know what they are. Understood? Let the fun begin! I'll only note things that I know come up as clues later, but need to be noted when they first show up and things I find that will be of importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.