Labels



April 16, 2009

Some Like It Like Star Wars!

Hi Losties,
As I researched this episode I came across this bit of fun info.
I wonder how "the real" writers of "Empire" got changed or erased from history?
Can "time travel" really do this? Move over Marty McFly. lol
(And no, I didn't 'create' this Wiki entry, I just found it!)

I hope it makes you smile.
Enjoy it!


Love to all who are "LOST"™

Special Thanks to Wikipedia.
Empire Strikes Back-1980 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_Strikes_Back

(click to enlarge)















Disclaimer: I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right. The things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either. You all know I hate spoilers, and I stand clear of reading certain sites as to not take me off my own course of research. The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode, we all know what they are. Understood? Good! Let the fun begin! I'll only note things that I know come up as clues later, but need to be noted when they first show up and things I find that will be of importance! It will get very exciting as we progress into the story.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen, that just made me lol

    I listened to The ODI podcast just before last night's ep and great news that my 'Dream Team' podcast might happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER really liked star wars but now im gonna rent them and watch them

    ReplyDelete

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.